Reservation and deposit
- The booking will only be confirmed, if Villa Lelydorp Apartments has received full payment. You will receive a confirmation email from us.
- All payments are made in Euros. Once the amount has been received you will receive by email a lease of your stay in our villa. These should be signed and handed over to our staff upon arrival.
- For each booking a deposit of € 200 , - is requested.
- The deposit will be fully refunded after inspection of the apartment by the landlord within 8 business days to your bank account.
- All payments to be paid in Euros and to a Dutch bank.
- Upon reservation, 40% of the total invoice amount must be paid within 7 days otherwise we are obliged to data. apartment free again.
- The balance is due 2 weeks before arrival in Suriname to be transferred to the designated bank account.
- Please remember: NO PAYMENT, NO CHECK IN .
- The cancellation fee if canceled:
- More than 90 days notice: 20 % of the total.
60-89 days before: 30 % of the total.
30-59 days before: 50 % of the total.
Less than 30 days notice: 100% of the total.
- These conditions are always in force, even in case of cancellation due to force majeure.
- In the event that the tenant dates of his intended residence changes, it will be understood as a new stay and it shall be subject to the cancellation policy.
- We strongly advise our clients to take out travel insurance.
- Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to our previously mentioned clear and simple cancellation policy.
- If Villa Lelydorp Apartments is unable to provide the tenant of the apartment that he has hired, then Villa Lelydorp Apartments is obligated to give the tenant a property of similar reference.
On arrival the apartment will be available from 03.00 pm. If for any reason whatsoever the arrival will take place at an earlier stage please let us know in advance so we can pick you up. Arrivals that will take place after 09.00 pm will be charged for € 30,-.
The apartments are cleaned before arrival of the guests and totally clean delivered. As indicated by the tenant the cleaning lady will change the bedlinnen once a week. This is included in the rent. If the tenant wants a cleanup, you can indicate it to the floorwalker. The cost for every 2 hours of cleaning is SRD 50,-. At departure the tenant is obligated to leave the apartment behind in a clean and good state.
If the apartment after the lease period is not clean enough delivered , the floorwalker will have the apartments cleaned at the expense of the tenant. The actual costs incurred will be charged with a minimum of € 35,-.
Number and identity of guests
Per apartment up to 4 guests can stay there .
The tenant will inform Villa Lelydorp Apartments on the number of guests included within the booking. Unless otherwise agreed with Villa Lelydorp Apartments, only the number of people will be allowed to use the apartment. The number of people who use the apartment, cannot exceed the number of persons permitted to the apartment, except when it comes to children under two years.
Pets are not allowed! In case of violation of the rules mentioned above Villa Lelydorp Apartments has the right to ask you to leave the apartment. The tenant in this case will not be entitled to any compensation.
The tenant who signs the check- in form is responsible for the correct and decent behavior of all guests accompanying him. If any of these persons or the tenant is not responsible or doesn’t behave appropriate, Villa Lelydorp Apartments has the right to ask the tenant and his travel companions to leave the apartment. The tenant in this case will not be entitled to any compensation.
Neither Villa Lelydorp Apartments, nor the owner of the apartment is responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the apartment by use of the tenant.
This includes without limitation, damages, insurance, losses because of fires, robbery or criminal behavior. The tenant in this case is not entitled to any compensation.
VILLA LELYDORP APARTMENTS HOUSE RULES - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
As a guest, you are expected to respect the house rules that belong to the apartment and in the community where the apartment belongs. The apartment may not be used as a party space, but is intended as a living, sleeping, eating and relaxing accommodation.
Please read the house rules carefully to avoid any problems.
The important thing for us is that our guests have a good experience and have an excellent stay.
- Please do not smoke in the apartment. Smoke outside on the terras/balcony and do not throw the cigarette butts outside on the patios.
- Respect the neighbors. They are working people and have to get up early every day. So please be quiet in the apartment. Parties are not allowed.
We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and hope you understand that these rules are necessary as the apartments are located in a residential neighborhood and the rest of other inhabitants and fellow holidaymakers should be respected.
- Please think about the environment.
Please turn of the air conditioning and lights when you leave the apartment.
- Tourist tip: securely lock the doors behind you and bring only what you need that day.
- Please do not leave any garbage in the apartment when you check out. You can take the garbage out every night between 08.00 and 10:00 pm. It will be picked up by the garbage collection.
- Caution! The check-out time is at 11:00 am. The apartments must be cleaned for the next guests who will arrive at 03.00 pm. Please let us know in advance if you want to check out at a later time.
Villa Lelydorp Apartments wishes you a pleasant stay.
Thank you for choosing our Villa.